CMC is your partner. We strive to help you save on overhead costs while still providing a high-quality product. That’s why we’d like you to say hello to our Pearl® zirconia. Pearl will drastically reduce your per-unit cost without compromising on quality. YG’s unique nesting ability allows the fabrication of long-span bridges up to 14 units, empowering your dollar to go farther.
Here’s more of what you get with YG's Pearl®:
- Made of pre-sintered yttria stabilized tetragonal zirconia polycrystalline ceramics
(YTZP) for use as CAD/CAM milling blanks.
- Manufactured to have a well-controlled enlargement factor of approximately 1.25 (25%), achieving good fit after full sintering.
- Material densifies into a high-strength ceramic with a flexural strength in excess of 1200 MPa, well above the 800 MPa standard set by ISO for bridges of four or more units
- Less chipping and no linear cracks.
- Milled from preshaded discs.
- Compatible with aesthetic zirconia porcelains.
- FDA and ISO Registered.
Pearl® HS and HT
Pearl® zirconia comes in two formats:
high-strength(HS) and high-translucency(HT).
- Pearl HS is ideal for long-span bridges up to 14 units and is fabricated at the full 1200 MPa.
- Pearl HT is indicated for single units, both in the anterior and posterior regions, and also for three-unit bridges for anterior regions